We are in the midst of a global pandemic as COVID-19 continues to spread. During this time, our "normal" work lives, social lives, and spiritual lives have been disrupted as offices remain closed, public gatherings are restricted, and some Masses are suspended.
But do not fret—there is light through the darkness. We have created this page to serve as a resource to keep you updated about COVID-19 information, including the guidelines set by each Missouri diocese and information from state and federal sources.
We encourage you to return here to find information on what you can do to help stop the spread of COVID-19, how to get vaccinated, and how to keep yourself and your family healthy.
State, Federal, & Global Health Resources
The following health organizations have resource pages dedicated to COVID-19 coverage and data.
As the Delta and Omicron variants of the COVID-19 virus continue to make headway in Missouri, the MCC wants to let you know that the Missouri Department of Health is offering free at-home testing kits, as well as free testing at local community testing sites. The location of these sites and directions on how to obtain home tests can be found here.
- State of Missouri COVID-19 resource site (MOStopsCovid)
- The Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19
Diocesan News & Statements
As some pause from in-person community gathering, we turn to new ways of spiritual congregation. While some cannot attend Mass at our local parishes during this time, thanks to modern technology, you can hear Bishop Barron's weekly homilies through his podcast, Bishop Barron's Sermons, where you'll find over ten years worth of homilies, with new ones added each week (you can also listen on his website).
- Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph
- Diocese of Jefferson City
- Diocese of Springfield-Cape Girardeau
Catholic Charities COVID-19 resources
- Catholic Charities St. Louis
- Catholic Charities Kansas City-St. Joseph
- Catholic Charities Central & Northern Missouri
- Catholic Charities Southern Missouri
USCCB Response to COVID-19