The Missouri Catholic Conference is supporting the Amendment 2 ballot initiative scheduled for a vote on August 4th. We have resources on our website for your review, including the following:
- A Messenger article explaining the Medicare and Medicaid programs;
- A one-page document outlining the MCC's position on the ballot initiative, including the Missouri bishops' position statement;
- A one-page document regarding the Hyde Amendment;
- A podcast on Medicaid expansion;
- The MCC’s response to 9 points of concern regarding Amendment 2
We encourage our network members to inform themselves on this important issue and to vote in support of Amendment 2 on August 4th.